Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ahh where to begin.....

Well I'll just start by it's been awhile. I'm going to try once again to start doing this on a more regular basis. A lot has happened since I've started neglecting this place.

Looks as if I'm getting a new car. My boss at Motel 6 has a Audi A6 for sale. I made the mistake of asking to test drive it. WOW, I haven't had a car with that much power in a long long time. So between me falling in love with it and his totally too low of a asking price. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get it.

Backpacking season for me and the kids is here all ready and I think were almost ready. I need to get one more backpack for Jenny and we'll be set. I think we may pack up and do a test outing over Memorial day. Do the normal first of the year prep run in Grandma's pasture. Iron out the bugs since I've never taken all four kids before.

I've done a couple of pretty simple design's for a couple different paintball events. The first being Spring Pump Event. The paintball gathering that I attend every year.

The next is for a upcoming event in Colorado. This one got me free entry to the game. Pretty good deal considering I usually do it for free.


I've also been messing around with a idea for a website for a friend. We'll see if anything becomes of that.

No comments: