Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ahhh Spring time in Nebraska.

The weather man said it was coming.  He's said it many times this winter.  He's never followed thru.  This time he came pretty close.  It's about as close to a blizzard as we have had in quite awhile.  Yesterday I rode home in nearly 70degree temps, chased closely by thunder storms, hail and lightning.  Today I slid into my parking place at work, with nearly a inch of ice under the Mazda's tires.  Sustained 40mph winds with 50mph gusts, driving snow across the plains.  You just have to step back and look at it.  It's wonderful really.  Who doesn't like contrast?

Lucky I got a ride in yesterday.  It's going to be the spin bike for a few days.  I might also try some cycling yoga.  Found a few video's on it.  We'll see how it turns out.




No comments: