Thursday, January 21, 2016

Dekerf Generation - #2

This bike came to me from a friend in Canada.  Simon Freer and I have been friends for a long long time.  This frame didn't fit him quite right.  So some how back in the day I managed to pay for it.  Out fitted it with bits and pieces that I had at the time and got to riding.  It's been upgraded over the years.  The front disc brake.  The front fork and rear magura hs33 rim brake.  The cranks have been changed multiple times.  Recently I changed out the handle bars to find a pink super short RaceFace riser in my hands.  Times have changed.  However this bike just keeps kicking out good rides.  If I know it's not gonna be to bumpy this is the bike I bring.  Fast and nimble, great on the climbs.  She's a little dirty from riding on the rack so please forgive the bugs.









No comments: