Thursday, November 7, 2013

Punishment



So I decided not to ride to work yesterday.  It was a bit colder then normal and I just wasn't feeling it.  Hopped in my car and started it up to defrost the car.  Low tire light is on.  They all look fine and I'm sure it's the cold, so I just shrug it off.  Next thing I try to open one of the rear sliding doors on my car.  Hmmm handles a bit stiff.  Throw my bag inside and close the door.  Door won't relatch now.  What the heck.  It's cold...but not that cold.  Fiddle with the latch for a bit trying to get it to work.  No luck.  Head to the garage and get the WD40.  Slather it down a bit.  Still no luck.  So I shut the door best I can and lock it from the inside.  That works...sort of.  The door won't fly open but it's also not really closed.  OK fine it'll get me to work.  It did get me to work where the door latch miraculously started working again.

Driving sucks - ride a bike!

Lesson learned.

No comments: