Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More knife wrapping

Finally got some time tonight to tie up a couple more knifes.  One is a Cabela's knife and the other is a Gerber.  The Cabela's knife has been modified by taking out a finger hold that resided towards the front of the grip.  I didn't underwrap the Gerber because the extra finger hold was still there.  I think it turned out really nice.  The Gerber blade is titanium coated and I couldn't even mar it with another knife blade.  I think I'll be making one of these for myself!

From Drop Box

From Drop Box

From Drop Box
Light nylon string for backing and 550 cord for grip wrap. I added the skulls to the end as a nice finishing touch.

From Drop Box

From Drop Box

Simple Gerber knife with 550 cord wrap. Added beads to the end for a little something.

No comments: